FreeRoam / Stunts / Deathmatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreeRoam / Stunts / Deathmatch

Welcome to the forum's of freroam / stunts / deathmatch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application- Sebz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SeBz

Admin Application- Sebz Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application- Sebz   Admin Application- Sebz EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:18 pm

My Name:
Daniel

My Server Name:
SeBz

My Score:
8000+

Date Joined:
28th July 2011

The reason I want to be admin:
I want to be a admin because i want to keep the server safe from hackers also spawn killers, i also want to play my role in being an admin to help other players, and jail those wo swear and as i said early hack, i WILL banned anyone who hacks, ammo, hp and unexplodable car, when i say banned i mean 1 or 2 days, if they continue it will be permanent, i will not abuse my powers/commands which i have seen many admins do, i will only use them when needed.
[center]Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of your day
Back to top Go down
saddie

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application- Sebz   Admin Application- Sebz EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:30 pm

I'm sorry as by looking at the date you joined the server I fell it is inadequate for you to join the admin team you have still a lot to learn about the server for this reason I am denying your appeal if possible you can try again when you feel you have achieved the skills you need.
Back to top Go down
saddie

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application- Sebz   Admin Application- Sebz EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:35 pm

i have also just found your are the member itz dan and where evading jail for this reason I have also denied your appeal.
Back to top Go down
SeBz

PostSubject: Sorry   Admin Application- Sebz EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:56 pm

I know you have just recently found out that I am ItZ_DaN but I hacked for money and I'm sorry I only made a new character just to I could start again and never hack, I have played for a while and VCR me a chance I can show you what I can help do to the server and if I could have a second chance to help the server be safe I would be pleased to do anything you want, I'm not a begginer I'm a player that was stupid and hacked when I should have never, now I've learnt my lesson can you be kind enough to reply with a nice message, I would be happy for you to accept me, I'm not a bad player no more I've changed and when I mean I've changed that means i no longer use any hacks, anyway i know lots of hackers so anyway I'd love to banned them but also have a duty, stunts are kinda borin, my duty that I want is to become part of the team and help you admins... Now this is directed at the admin SADDIE and only saddie.
Saddie, I'm sorry for the things I have done, please can you forgive me, you don't realise how fun it really is on gta mp with me, anyway I saw your video from 2 days back and I wish to be having fun with mini guns and things like that, you know you have done something bad before, we all have so I recommend yu unbanned me, accept this and watch the hackers disappear. Thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
saddie

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application- Sebz   Admin Application- Sebz EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 pm

you will have to wait until your 2 day ban sentence is over when it is you have to prove to me and the other admins that you are a good player and no longer hack also follow rules and regulation when you do this i would be more than happy to give you another chance.
Back to top Go down
SeBz

PostSubject: AHH   Admin Application- Sebz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:51 am

My holiday is on the 30th july, my sentance is finishing on the 30th so, im gonna prove imm a good player maybe go on the server at 3:30am till 5:00am and then meet me, so you can speak to me and find out the stuff i know. Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
saddie

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application- Sebz   Admin Application- Sebz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:53 am

no problem well im on a holiday to now so ill only be able to come on the forums and remember this is your last chance don't mess up! Smile
Back to top Go down
SeBz

PostSubject: Reply please   Admin Application- Sebz EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:49 pm

What is going on now can i have Admin do somthing, reply please Thanks SeBz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application- Sebz   Admin Application- Sebz EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:09 pm

What is this? https://stunts.editboard.com/t48-admin-request
And this? https://stunts.editboard.com/t49-admin-application-sebz

You allready had an admin application open, so why make this?

Now you have to wait twice as long.
Back to top Go down
https://stunts.editboard.com
SeBz

PostSubject: To Admin   Admin Application- Sebz EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 pm

That was my messed up one, Thanks SeBz
Back to top Go down
SeBz

PostSubject: Admin Abuse-Power   Admin Application- Sebz EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:17 pm

[DOA]AhmedBarca puts me in jail each time i come online, my 3 friends that play with me no longer play sa-mp because of the admins abusing their powers, i want too play the game, not come on and be in jail, otherwise i will start hacking again and admins will be busted, not me for once, make the admin [DOA]AhmedBarca stop this because all other admins dont do this. thank you SeBz
Back to top Go down
[DOA]AhmedBarca

[DOA]AhmedBarca

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application- Sebz   Admin Application- Sebz EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:40 pm

SeBz wrote:
[DOA]AhmedBarca puts me in jail each time i come online, my 3 friends that play with me no longer play sa-mp because of the admins abusing their powers, i want too play the game, not come on and be in jail, otherwise i will start hacking again and admins will be busted, not me for once, make the admin [DOA]AhmedBarca stop this because all other admins dont do this. thank you SeBz

Dear SeBz
when i first jailed you, you left the server while in jail without even saying that you are sorry. then when you relogin i jail you and you keep escaping till you told me you will demote me from my powers when you be an admin. Next time if i see you i will ban you for leaving the server MANY times while in jail.
Back to top Go down
https://stunts.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application- Sebz   Admin Application- Sebz Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application- Sebz
Page 1 of 1