FreeRoam / Stunts / Deathmatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreeRoam / Stunts / Deathmatch

Welcome to the forum's of freroam / stunts / deathmatch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your brother is causing trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hashaam

your brother is causing trouble Empty
PostSubject: your brother is causing trouble   your brother is causing trouble EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 am

today there were 20 players and your brother kicked them all i am so agnry Evil or Very Mad and when he asked is hashaam a good admin say 1 if you think so 2 people say 1 and he kicked one of him reason we didnt asked you ban your brother or we will loose players i am so angry from him he is alaways giving heavy guns to all players Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Goggsy

PostSubject: Re: your brother is causing trouble   your brother is causing trouble EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:44 am

my brother will ask anyone on the server and they will all say u abuse powers thats why you got banned and telling me to fuckoff you dont deserve to be an admin anyways you are a 12 year old little scumbag
Back to top Go down
hashaam

PostSubject: oke sorry   your brother is causing trouble EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:12 pm

sorry i didnt knew your server isnt that hard sory but give me my level back and now i wont take this more hard just i will take action upon the hackers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your brother is causing trouble   your brother is causing trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

your brother is causing trouble
Page 1 of 1