FreeRoam / Stunts / Deathmatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreeRoam / Stunts / Deathmatch

Welcome to the forum's of freroam / stunts / deathmatch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeanmic

Jeanmic

I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are  Empty
PostSubject: I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are    I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 am

I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are intressted in a nice place for admin to relax have fun ,an have at least a plce were only you guy can chill well this is for you Razz

P.S i have to know if you gusy are intresested in it before i post it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super_Champ

Super_Champ

I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are    I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:37 am

We already have admin area, but bounce nobody uses that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkgamers.weebly.com
Jeanmic

Jeanmic

PostSubject: Re: I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are    I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Ive seen it and thats not really an admin area ,more of a interiour anyone can get in,so its not really fiting into the admin area thing ,if you get what i mean
Back to top Go down
[DOA]AhmedBarca

[DOA]AhmedBarca

PostSubject: Re: I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are    I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 am

Jeanmic wrote:
Ive seen it and thats not really an admin area ,more of a interiour anyone can get in,so its not really fiting into the admin area thing ,if you get what i mean

Just say your idea here and we will see if we might sort it out in the server.
Back to top Go down
https://stunts.editboard.com
Jeanmic

Jeanmic

PostSubject: Re: I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are    I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:06 pm

well i need the server scripter first so he can add it in his filterscripts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are    I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a nice admin house i made and it looks pretty good never really used it it was more of a test but i guess if you guys are
Page 1 of 1