FreeRoam / Stunts / Deathmatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreeRoam / Stunts / Deathmatch

Welcome to the forum's of freroam / stunts / deathmatch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin application :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeanmic

Jeanmic

Admin application :P  Empty
PostSubject: Admin application :P    Admin application :P  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:25 am

- My Name:Jeanmic
- My Server Name:Jeanmic_Blaze
- My Score:1627( idont really think ,this really means anything ,its more of how you play whit ppl that really maters)
- Date joined:15/05/20011
- The reason I want to be admin:Well my reason is simple yet apropriate.Well first of all being an admin doesnt mean your better then players ,i think of it as more of a way to lead futur or current players in the same way you did to enjoy the server.Because ive been a admin in others server I know sometimes how to fit in and make players feel good in the server and well favorite it Razz and also im not a very severe person , i beleve that if a players in doing somthing againt the rules its important to let them know the problem and get them to stop in a peaceful and nice way ,therefor making him happy and giving us a better reputation,more players etc.Anyways that was a little explanation, so now the reason why i want to be an admin here is that i think i can make a diffference in this server ,i can make the server a better place ,help ppl and get along easely whit ppl ,Ill also help whit some of the scripting work if its not to hard then ill try Razz

AnyWays sorry for the long text

P.S Hi Super champ Razz pirat
Back to top Go down
Jeanmic

Jeanmic

PostSubject: Re: Admin application :P    Admin application :P  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Also id like to give new ideas that have neever been done before
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin application :P    Admin application :P  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 am

Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://stunts.editboard.com
Jeanmic

Jeanmic

PostSubject: Re: Admin application :P    Admin application :P  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:19 pm

What is this man? you accept all of the previous application whitout any questioning and mine you just denie it ? For what reason ? I bring sumthing neew to the sevrer whit the admin house filter script and you dinie me whitout asking anything ,i knwo you may say we have to many admin, its because you just accepte whoever aplied in the previous one and i think tahst not fair at all
Back to top Go down
Jeanmic

Jeanmic

PostSubject: Re: Admin application :P    Admin application :P  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:07 am

Will you answer or not ?
Back to top Go down
saddie

PostSubject: Re: Admin application :P    Admin application :P  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:09 am

your application was denied because the server is no longer taking apps as it has to many admins please try again when given further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin application :P    Admin application :P  Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin application :P
Page 1 of 1